Motorcycle KTM Freeride 350
KTM Freeride 350 is a powerful special mountain bike. It is made on the basis of a trial bike.
The main advantages of this motorcycle are as follows:
- very light weight;
- compact width;
- precision in control;
- equipped with special trial tires for riding on stones;
- very stable on various surfaces - stones, sand, soil;
- it can lift you up very steep slopes, without the risk of dying out on the way;
- convenient for trips on difficult terrain, mountain trails, for short off-road walks around a campsite;
- easy to master.
- weight - about 100 kg;
- number of speeds - 6 (first gear is very slow and makes it easy to maneuver);
- short gears, mainly designed for driving at low speed, but with high traction;
- maximum speed - 80 km;
- starts with a button, as it has an electric starter
- liquid cooled engine.
You may also be interested in other off-road motorcycle models: